Spinnakr brings AngelList to your Startup’s Website
If you want to use your website to raise money from early-stage investors, there aren’t a lot of great options, for three reasons:
- Company websites are customer-facing, so they spend more time describing current product offerings than team and long-term vision
- Contact pages are built for mass communication, but most investors won’t want to use a 1-800 number, contact form, or email@example.com email address to get in touch with you, and
- Websites don’t have financials, or really any investor-related information (fundraising status, past advisors / investors, etc.)
Partly as a result of these problems, online communities like AngelList are an amazing resource for startups and early-stage investors, because they’re a place where all that unique communication can openly take place. But that doesn’t solve the basic problems that when investors come to your website (on their own or from your AngelList profile), they’re not finding what they’re looking for. In other words, your website can be used another way to make a really tough process much easier.
Spinnakr is in the business of bringing unique messaging to your website. We built a way of integrating with AngelList to deploy this messaging on your website only when an investor arrives:
- Instead of a blank contact form, the investor sees a “Get an Intro on AngelList” button,
- Instead of your latest tweet, the investor sees the traction figures you just updated,
- Instead of the typical social sharing options, the investor sees a call-to-action to follow you on AngelList, creating a meaningful connection that can help your next round of financing.
In other words, if you have an AngelList page, Spinnakr can make your website work better for investors, and you don’t have to do anything.
If you’d like to use our product, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “AngelList User Group.” Adam will hook you up.